About Dr. Upendra Reddy
- Highly experienced Obesity and Gastrointestinal Surgeon who worked as consultant Upper GI surgeon in Greater London, with 15 years’ experience of more than 1500 Bariatric Operations and Upper GI Surgeries to provide long-term weight loss and lasting relief from acid reflux, in addition to all abdominal laparoscopic surgeries including cholecystectomies, stomach, gullet, colonic and rectal laparoscopic surgery, intestinal surgeries and specializes in doing them through key hole incisions. He also is also accomplished trauma and general surgeon.
- Senior Bariatric Fellow from Homerton Bariatric Surgery Unit (2 years)
- Specialist Registrar in Gastrointestinal, Bariatric & General Surgery from London Deanery hospitals (5 years)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) - New Delhi - Junior & Senior Residency (6 years)
- Research Fellow and Lecturer in Surgery from Barts and The London Medical School
- Presented Papers: 10 @ IFSO Hamburg Germany, 5 @ Bristol BOMSS, 10 @ IFSO New Delhi, 3 @ DDW New Orleans (USA), DDW Washington (USA)